Re: Typhonium violifolium -revisited

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Re: Typhonium violifolium -revisited
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@worldonline.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 10:18:17 -0500 (CDT)

Boy, these American noses are beginning to intrugue me. I also have to
believe that there are Amorphophallus muelelri/bulbifers that some of you
claim smell good!! And now we have somebody NOT smelling the wonderful sweet
scent of Typhonium violaefolium........ This is driving me nuts! I rent a
greenhouse of 20 meter long, 6 meter high and 6 meter wide and ONE single T.
violaefolium inflorescence can fill the entire space strongly with its
smell!! Go figure!