FC Distribution 2000/3

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: FC Distribution 2000/3
  • From: "Fausto Ceni" <cenfaust@tin.it>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:20:17 -0500 (CDT)

Dear friends,

****	first I should apologize: last year I have
distributed some seeds from Nepal under the wrong
name Arisaema flavum but it was A. tortuosum !!!!!
A macroscopic error in labeling. ****

Also this year I have seed and bulbs to
distribute.
This distribution is for some seeds and
Sternbergia bulbs, another will be for some other
bulbs a little later.
Most items are in little quantity and it is
possible that I can't
satisfy all.
Althought offer in exchange is very, very
appreciated, it is not
necessary (I know what is to have nothing to give
in exchange!!).
Please, don't hurt if I don't accept the plants
you offer: may be I have already them or don't
love them, but your offer is appreciated in the
same way both if I accept it or not.
You should only understand that the people that
gave me plants, literature
or support in the past, will have the priority in
the choice.
I am particulary searching (but be not frightened
and don't laugh):

          Tecophilaea
          Disa (wild)
          Pleione
 	    Ceropegia woodii
	    Paeonia american species

Most of my seeds are from plants of wild
documented origin, free
pollination but very low possibility of
hybridation.

Rules to apply:

- Don't use absolutely the Re function of your
software!!!!!
- Type in the subject row of the message:  FC
distribution 2000/3
- I cannot give any kind of certificates for the
bulbs; specially the
Australian and NZ people should be aware of it:
better seeds.
- Money is not requested.
- Remember for future reference the FC### and give
it to anyone you give
plants that are grown from my seeds.
- The requests should be sent to my E-mail
address;
- They should come to me before 24th August and I
will answer and send most confirmations and items
only later: please be patient.
- Please, to help me you should:
        in the message first give your name and
post address
        give genus, species, and FC###;
	  best when you use the copy/paste function from
the text of my list
        at the end eventually your comunications
- Remember to give your snail-mail
address!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the list is bad formatted on your screen, try
to set "fixed with" if avaiable

This is the list:

SEEDS

Bellevalia		romana		1223
Dipcadi		serotinum		1036
Fritillaria		acmopetala		920
Fritillaria		davisii		1060
Fritillaria		conica		1061
Fritillaria   	messanensis		802
Fritillaria		michailovskii	907
Fritillaria		obliqua		1059
Fritillaria		pontica		1262
Fritillaria   	burnati		1247
Hippeastrelia	X			696
Hyacynthoides	hispanica algeriensis 316 Morocco
Muscari		spritzendorferi	854	Crete
Muscari		neglectum		312

BULBS

Sternbergia		lutea