Re: GREENHOUSE FROM HEAVEN

At 08:34 AM 08/15/2000, Pugturd@aol.com wrote:
>Betsy. I think you are correct. I do know I will love playing in this
>greenhouse for a long time. But it will take me all winter if not longer
>to get the inside half way done. I know their is a a lot of work ahead!!!

You know, if you think now, what will i do for a temporary fix if i run out
of time or money, and think in terms of hideous solutions like double
plastic film with a space between the two layers, and all that kind of
stuff, you can proceed with calm. many such temporary solutions persist
until they fall apart. one of the rules of architecture is never build
anything temporary, because you will never take it down. for two years my
tropicals have been in a temporary greenhouse. oh the structure is there,
but the SKIN, feh!

hermine