Hilo Beauty forwarded question from Lisa Huntley

  • To: Multiple recipients of list AROID-L <aroid-l@mobot.org>
  • Subject: Hilo Beauty forwarded question from Lisa Huntley
  • From: Lester Kallus <lkallus@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:35:42 -0500 (CDT)

I receive the following question from a woman requesting help on Hilo Beauty.   Her email address is:
sweety21@earthlink.net

"Hi there,
I was hoping that you could help me with an alocasia question. I have just purchased what I think is an Alocasia "Hilo Beauty". I would like to know how big it will get before I plant it in the ground. At this time it is about 3 1/2 feet tall. It is in a 10" pot.
Thank you,
Lisa Huntley"

(I do have to add that I'm quite jealous about the size of her specimen - mine are about 3 1/2 inches, not feet tall.  Anyway, she'd probably like it if you posted your responses directly to her.  Thanks.)
        Les