Trading and giving.

Hello this is Brian Williams. I would like to know if any one is interested
in trading aroids? I know their are a lot of never nice collections among you
all. It seems hard to get a lot of people to trade. We should set up a trade
list or some sort of way to make trading some of these rare hard to get
aroids easier for new comers like me. I know some people are not ready to
grow some plants which are hard to grow. But I am finding myself bugging
people for their plants which no nursery carries.LOL

I know a few collectors like Julius and Dewey who notices my love for these
aroids and gave me extras. They seem to be only a few who will sell or give
from their rare collections? Is their any others?

Would love to hear more on a trading list or a way to show what we all have
extra for trade or sale!!