Re: Amorphophallus konjac

> While we're on the subject, since konjac is the only Amorphophallus I can
> grow outdoors year round, I'm still interested in locating some of the
> "giant" or "dwarf" clones, if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Steve,

There is going to be a dwarf A. konjac in this year's IAS auction, see
www.aroid.org.

And rumor has is that a named dwarf A. konjac called 'Pinto' (after the
bean,
not the car) will be listed in the upcoming Plant Delights catalog, as well
as
a flesh colored petiole version of A. konjac called 'Flesh Gordon'.

Alan