Request Article

  • Subject: Request Article
  • From: StellrJ@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 13:23:49 -0500 (CDT)

In a long-dead thread, I was sent a reference for the following article:

Huang, T.-C.,  J.-L. Hsiao, and H.-Y. Yeh.  2000.  Schismatoglottis kotoensis
(Hayata) T. C. Huang, J. L. Hsiao, and H. Y. Yeh.  Taiwania 45(4): 305-310

I put in an "interlibrary loan" request at the only library currently
available to me, but that was over a month ago, and I have seen no trace of
results.  Before I take off on a wild goose chase, perhaps someone on this
list has access to this article.  If so, please contact me off-list and we
can discuss getting me a copy.  Thank-you.

Jason Hernandez
Frustrated Naturalist-at-Large