Re: variegated Ph. selloum, etc.

  • Subject: Re: variegated Ph. selloum, etc.
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:39:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hello! While on a tip to California went to Dave Gordon's house. He had a
yellow spotted Philodendron selloum. It was not the best variegation but it
did have some discoloring in the leafs. He wanted an unbelievable about of
money for a cutting over a 1000.00 I believe. That is the only one I have
ever heard of or have seen. Would love to know if their are others?