The Big Show

  • Subject: The Big Show
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:37:52 -0500 (CDT)

I would love to know who all is going to travel down for the show? Also
anyone know any nice hotels close. Better yet cheap close hotels LOL. Hate
for the cost of living get in to my plant funding. Well hope to see everyone
their. If anyone has any personal collections to show off I am very
interested. I had a blast last year lots of people who I should have thanked
a lot more were really generous to me. See you all soon