Re: Monstera bloom and eating.

  • Subject: Re: Monstera bloom and eating.
  • From: MossyTrail@cs.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:59:08 -0500 (CDT)

In a message dated 7/31/2002 9:42:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ju-bo@msn.com writes:

I believe my theory was that there used to be now-extinct big herbivores in Mexico/Cen. America that probably used to eat the whole ripe spadix, seed and all,

"Neotropical Anachronisms: The fruits the Gompotheres ate."  I believe the author is Dan Janzen? currently residing in Costa Rica.  I really need to order that article for my archives....

Jason Hernandez