Re: [aroid-l] Thanks for the great job

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Thanks for the great job
  • From: Susan Cooper coops@execpc.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:32:27 -0500

I agree with Betsy wholeheartedly.  All this organizational stuff is a lot
more work than it appears!  I posted this from my work addy but it didn't
go through, so here is my babbling thanks too....

I think we should all give a big round of applause to Steve Marak and Scott
Hyndman, moderators and listowners of Aroid-L.  They did, and do,  a great
job keeping things running smoothly.
I learned in Raleigh how organized Alan Galloway is.  Although he already
has a lot on his plate with the newsletter, he'll do a great job as

Thanks for all the hard work, guys

Susan L. Cooper