Re: [aroid-l] problems

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] problems
  • From: Susan Cooper coops@execpc.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:30:31 -0500

Hi Alan,
I have a problem.... (quit laughing Weeks).
I can post from home (coops@execpc.com), but not from work. (slcooper@scj.com)
Looking below, I see my email as SLCooper etc, must be those capital
letters you were talking about.

To: Cooper, Susan L.
Subject: Denied post to aroid-l
Your message to the aroid-l list has been denied
for the following reason(s):

Your post to this list was denied; you are not a member.