Re: [aroid-l] Welcome to the new Aroid-L

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Welcome to the new Aroid-L
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein ecuador@midsouth.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:19:00 -0500

Just a word of thanks to the web masters who have Volunteered or been
Volunteered for extended and greater service on our behalf...................
I might think moving this thing is quite an undertaking and the efforts are
greatly appreciated hopefully by all of us who use Aroid-L. I certainly
understand that just running the effort is a big responsibility and very time
consuming, so a BIG thanks to all of those who have taken on that job for all
of the ten years we were at MoBot. And while I am at it, a BIGG THANKS to
those who will run this project from now on, both old energy and new energy!
Hopefully many of you will join in with a brief 'thanks' to really embarrass
those dedicated souls who do so much for us! And to let them know we really
do appreciate all they do on our behalf.