Re: [aroid-l] images on Aroid-l
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] images on Aroid-l
- From: Krzysztof Kozminski firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 20:08:34 -0700
On Sunday, August 18, 2002, at 02:46 PM, Don Martinson wrote:
One of the easiest solutions is for folks to learn how to post
digital photos on their own server sites.
Indeed, and if the ISP does not give you any space, look up one of
about 100 available free photo exchange sites, upload photos there,
and just post the URL to the photo.
You can find plenty of sites to choose from in this area on Google:
If the above link is broken because of the line length, try this:
The only problem with many of these sites is that you can get
yourself on various junk mail lists. Here's one way to avoid this.
1) Use one of these free 30-day trial subscriptions that America
Online sends out every now and then to set up an AOL account.
2) Use the AOL email to set up an account on yahoo. You need a
valid email other than yahoo to set it up. Set up yahoo email.
Just in case, make sure to opt out from all announcements sent out
by yahoo. Do not forget your password, because any reminders would
be sent by yahoo to the AOL address, which is just about to become
3) Cancel the AOL trial subscription. Now all junk from yahoo will
hit a black hole. You also will have a yahoo email address that you
can use to sign into other places likely to put you on junk email
lists. Just remember to trash your yahoo mailbox periodically
"Micro$oft is to software engineering what McDonald$ is to gourmet