Re: [aroid-l] From Peru

Hi Julius :
Thanks very much for your welcome, I'm contacting Dr. Thomas Croat, approximately a year ago, I think he's the one who can help me, I'll wait for his return from Ecuador.
I don't have any information about aroids in that region, I'll try to look for some information, as you know this place, can you give me an idea of how it looks like? here in Perú is not too easy to travel because it's expensive and I have not too much time because I'll be working until December.
Best regards

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos. http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx