Re: [aroid-l] From Peru

Dear Julius :
I've heard Talara is an arid region and I didn't imagine there could be aroids, nor the existence of deep passes where they can grow.
What you described me is marvelous, I didn't think that there could be that diversity of fauna. Someday I'll visit those beautiful places, I have some friends in Piura and I'd like to know this zone!!! I'm sure I'll find surprises, since it's disconnected of amazonic forests.
As soon as I know somebody will go to collect in Tumbes or Piura, I'll let you know, don't worry...maybe it's me...LOL there I'll collect your specimen o Xanthosoma that you wish.
Regards
Jorge

Charle con sus amigos online usando MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com