[aroid-l] IAS website

  • Subject: [aroid-l] IAS website
  • From: Durightmm@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 17:44:57 EDT

Under ID CENTER I note pictures of plants for ID dating to the yr 2000.  Is
there a time limit for such postings?  How does one post such pictures for ID
purposes.?  Is it through Lester Kallus's page?  Little seems to have been
said about this service of late.  It seems to be a practical service that is
not fully utilized and with recent discussions about private homepages for
this purpose are we not missing an opportuntiy?  .  Joe