Re: [aroid-l] Typhonium id.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Typhonium id.
  • From: piaba piabinha@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:00:37 -0700 (PDT)

your royal shape-less lingam, steve and all,

it's not sweet-smelling as it is not in bloom.  the
leaves do not look like the mature ones in the T.
violaefolium pics but then they don't look like any
Typhonium.  i suspect it is not violaefolium, but
another species.  i'll wait to see if the leaves
develop further.  so far, as i said, they are very
round and small.

thanks for your assistance.

tsuh yang

http://www.aroid.org/genera/typhonium/violaefolium/index.html