[aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
  • From: Araceae <araceae@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:45:08 -0400

Has the Amorphophallus titanum bug been munching at you.... Want to try your skill at getting the big smell? I have a few A. titanum available. For information and a photo of a representative plant.... send an e-mail to araceae@earthlink.net with the subject line of "Amorph. titanum". I get lots of junk mail and unless there is something about a message that I recognize... the message gets trashed - unopened...

Sorry, but U.S.A replies only. I do not wish to go thru the hassle of Phytosanitary Certificates and expensive overseas postage... Very sorry.

DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON AND REPLY TO AROID-L.... The Moderators will trash all messages that are replies to the list.

Also, from time to time.... on rare occasions... I will send out notices of other unusual plants that I might have available... I have a mailing list. If you would like to be on it... please indicate.
Dewey