[aroid-l] monstera

  • Subject: [aroid-l] monstera
  • From: Brian Williams <pugturd@alltel.net>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:51:15 -0400

From what I gather their are 3 to 4 forms of monstera deliciosa

White var form which has white blotches on the leaves

Monstera Deliciosa Aurea Variegata <http://www.cloudjungle.dns2go.com/DotNetNuke/DesktopDefault.aspx?&tabid=47&path=Araceae/Monstera/Monstera%20Deliciosa%20Aurea%20Variegata>

Monstera deliciosa muculata which instead of white blotches has more spots on the leaves. It is easy to tell apart side by side but maybe a bit difficult other wise.

Monstera deliciosa mutation I have also seen a mutated form with var leaves but they look as if they were melted. very odd looking. But it does look like a unhealthy plant to me.