Re: [aroid-l] Aroid Cook Book

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Aroid Cook Book
  • From: Betsy Feuerstein <ecuador@midsouth.rr.com>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 10:38:38 -0500

Love them and let them go. They are on their path and you simply are an interloper they can not tolerate. Me too! We have the choice to let them go by or to disrupt their way of thinking and upset not only thier applecart, but our own. It is our lesson to let go and move on sending them love and light along the way. Make it easy on yourself....... why stay upset when there is so much to be happy about and so much to dream about with happiness in the picture.

And so it is this day of the summer of 2004.....

ron iles wrote:

Woodchuck Jambalaya @ la Steve, Ground Hog with Red Pepper Sauce by Victor -
Mouth watering !   Oh & eat with a good Chianti & buy yer own smelly veggies
from the lil ole IAS?