Re: [aroid-l] variegated

On 23 Aug 2004, at 17:20, Michael Marcotrigiano wrote:

For those of you who were asking I decided to sell a few of my
variegated Amorphophallus plants (A. konjac 'Shattered Glass'). There is
one on ebay right now.

Looks like the A Bulbifer leaf I left out in the full sun a few weeks ago!
(only mines more, er... crispy!)

Quite a few Hewitii seedlings there also, I wonder where they came from :)