Re: [aroid-l] variegated

I wasnt saying the varigated one looked bad! Just my plant!

Ive seen these before and the big ones look lovely.

Neil
On 23 Aug 2004, at 18:29, Michael Marcotrigiano wrote:

Neil

I guess people like that look. The last one I sold last year went for
475.00. If you take the time to read the web link you will see that they
grow into very stunning variegated leaves - if you don't like
variegation so be it -- but for those who do, this is the aroid holy
grail. I bought a parrot with the profits fromt he last one. One hobby
fuels another.

Looks like the A Bulbifer leaf I left out in the full sun a few weeks
ago!
(only mines more, er... crispy!)

Quite a few Hewitii seedlings there also, I wonder where they came from

:)

Neil