[Aroid-l] D. canariensis

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] D. canariensis
  • From: "danny wilson" <mudwasp_@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:20:15 -0700

I recently acquired 1 bulb and an offset of one of these little guys.  but, teh person i got them from gave me now growing instructions.  at all.  can someone help me out here?  when should i plant them, where, how much light, water, drainage, ect.  any, ANY help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Aroid-l mailing list