Re: [Aroid-l] D. canariensis to Danny Wilson

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] D. canariensis to Danny Wilson
  • From: "Abrimaal Svartvinter" <abrimaal@o2.pl>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:44:44 +0200

Hello,
D. canariensis is hardy in zone 6, but should be covered for winter. In zone & it needn't this.
It likes direct sunlight, the soil should be well drained, (not to let the tuber rot in early Spring), planted about 20 cm (8'') deep . The tuber without leaves needs no watering in the ground, and when it takes off, should be watered frequently,

If your plant produces offsets next year(s) I'm the first in a queue to buy them from you.

www.araceum.prv.pl