[Aroid-l] Ants

Does anyone have thoughts on carnivorous plants in the
garden to deal with ants? I have at least 10 colonies
in various locations in my pots. They get a little
testy when I water. I always walk away from the garden
felling like I am covered in them. I would like to try
a few Sarracenias in various locations to seee if the
ants would be attracted to them at all.
If not, the pitchers make great cut foliage in

John Ingram in L.A., CA.
www.floralarchitecture.com check it out
310.709.1613 (cell, west coast time, please call accordingly. Thank you)
Aroid-l mailing list