RE: [Aroid-l] Invasiveness

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Invasiveness
  • From: "Bamboo Chik" <bamboochik@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 05:40:16 -0500

Actually, Uncle Sam is doing that to my daughter right now and she is
having to leave all her beautiful gardens behind in the name of eminent
domain...I wonder how many beautiful, native plants will be lost to the
future pavement in this sleepy N. GA area?...If you wish to get technical,
we humans are one of the worst invasive species there is. Too bad we can't
learn to control our own populations....b.f.n...deb/S.AL

 . How would you feel if someone