Re: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs
  • From: "Peter Boyce" peterboyce@myjaring.net
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:25:43 +0800

Hi Paige
cf concinnatum is concinnatum x cyrenaicum
dioscorides Spectabile Form is dioscorides var. dioscorides
dioscorides  var. cyprium is d. var. syriacum
dioscorides var. cyprium Dark Form is d. var. dioscorides
dioscorides var. philistaeum is aslo d. var. dioscorides.
A. elongatum  is A. nigrum
A. orientale and all other names are correct
Very best wishes