Re: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Please help me with Arum IDs
  • From: "Peter Boyce" peterboyce@myjaring.net
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:25:43 +0800

Hi Paige

cf concinnatum is concinnatum x cyrenaicum

dioscorides Spectabile Form is dioscorides var. dioscorides

dioscorides  var. cyprium is d. var. syriacum

dioscorides var. cyprium Dark Form is d. var. dioscorides

dioscorides var. philistaeum is aslo d. var. dioscorides.

A. elongatum  is A. nigrum

A. orientale and all other names are correct

Very best wishes

Pete