RE: [Aroid-l] Trudy the Titan is Back

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Trudy the Titan is Back
  • From: "Bryant, Susan L." SLBryant@scj.com
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:54:02 -0500

Can you imagine Bill getting a phone call at home?

"Is Bill there?"
"No, he's outside vacuuming his Titan"

This calls for a picture!

 I am a bit paranoid about losing the titan so I vacuum the soil off the
top of the corm so I can check its condition and re-bury it and start
watering when it starts to sprout.

Aroid-l mailing list