[Aroid-l] Aroid ID`s if poss., please.

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Aroid ID`s if poss., please.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2006 11:24:42 +0000

Dear Friends,

If poss., please help me ID two aroids for friends. The first is that BIG birds-nest Anthurium w/ the bullate leaves close to 8 ft. long, it has very 'crinkled'/bullate leaf surfaces, somewhat like a giant Anthu. reflexinervium, I THINK at one time it was called A. plowmanii, but is said to be maybe a selection/sport or maybe even a hybrid? It I think is sold commercially as 'ruffles' or somesuch?? Denis may know.
The other, a silver-striped leaved Philodendron we discussed a short time ago, it is sold commercially as 'silver streak' or somesuch, there was a long discussion on the L a while ago on it.
Thanks in advance for any info. you guys out there may offer.

The Best and Good Growing,

Aroid-l mailing list