[Aroid-l] Cleaning Arum seed

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Cleaning Arum seed
  • From: "Alwyn Wootten" alwootten@gmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:56:33 -0400

For the first time I have a nice fruiting stalk on my Arum italicum.
I checked for help with cleaning the seeds on hort.net archives but
was unsuccessful, though I feel sure I've seen this discussed.  Can
anyone lend advice?

Clear skies,
Al Wootten, Interim Project Scientist
ALMA, 40 El Golf, Piso 18
Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
Tel: (56) (2) 467-6128  FAX: (56) (2) 467-6103
Aroid-l mailing list