[Aroid-l] voodoo lilly

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] voodoo lilly
  • From: jerry ledsome jljinc2006@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

THANKS FOR THE INVITE TO YOUR SITE, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS...I LIVE IN WEST CENTRAL FLORIDA, ADN RECENTLY ( AUG 1ST ) TRANSPLANTED A
"VOODOO LILLY" FROM A START FROM A PLANT IN OHIO....THE " BUSH "  THAT HE HAS NOW DID NOT BLOOM THIS YEAR, AND I PLANTED MY TRANSPLANT, HER IN FL. IN AUGUST....I WOULD LIKE TO NO WHAT I SHOULD DO, AND WHEN I SHOULD DO IT, AS FAR AS THE FLORIDA OFF SEASON GOES??????   IF THE LEAVE DIES OFF, SHOULD I DO ANYTHING SPECIAL WITH THE BULB(S)???  WHAT DO I DO TO PROPOGATE, AND IF IT BLOOMS WHAT AND HOW DO I HANDEL TH4E SEEDS.....????? THE TRANSPLANT SEEMS TO BE DOING JUST FINE AS FAR AS THE UPROOTING, AND FLIGHT HOME GOES....MY SOIL PH IS ABOUT 6.2......ANY INFO ON THIS NEW PROJECT OR TIPS YOU NMAY HAVE OR DIRECTIONS I CAN RESEARCH WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....( PICS TO FOLLOW IF YOUR INTERESTED??? )  THANKS   JBARL