[Aroid-l] Philodendron melinonii

I'm looking for any information possible on this plant.  Joep Moonen sent me this specimen about 8 months ago.  It is Philodendron melinonii.  There is almost nothing available in print about it!  Dr. Croat has two short paragraphs about it in one of his journals.  I'm trying to find out anything possible such as max size, growth forms, how it grows, anything!  If anyone has the scientific description, I'd love to have that!!

I'm copying this to Joep as well so if any of you know anything please let me know.  I'm not going to burden Tom with this one for now since he is about to leave for Ecuador!  I'd like to post this one on my website and will gladly give credit to anyone who can provide good information.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

We collect and grow many rare and
exotic tropical plants and orchids.  Take
the "Rainforest Tour" at:
http://www.exoticrainforest.com/atriumentrancelarge.htm