Re: [Aroid-l] truly an aroid mystery!

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] truly an aroid mystery!
Tell him that whatever it turns out to be, SAVE the seeds!!!!

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

On 8/22/07 2:20 AM, "ExoticRainforest" <Steve@ExoticRainforest.com> wrote:

I'd like to ask for the help of all you Anthurium growers out there.

I was from the beginning dubious of the fact this might be an orchid but was oblivious to the obvious fact there was an Anthurium spathe hanging pendantly and a spadix filled with seed berries staring me in the face!

Aroid-L mailing list