[Aroid-l] Philodendron melinonii

Thanks for all the responses, both via Aroid l and privately, regarding my request for information on Philodendron melononii.  I received far more help on this one than expected!  I now have the article posted on the net for any of you not familiar with the species.  Several of us have been wondering privately why this species has not gained more popularity since it is quite fantastic!  Its not rare in nature, but apparently very rare in collections.
I'd like to thank publicly Leland Miyano, Jonathan Ertelt, Julius (as always), Enid, Brian Williams, and Ron Weeks for their valuable help.  Dr. Croat, although he is gone to Ecuador, is always a great help due to his writings and eagerness to help.  And especially my thanks to Russ Hammer.  I don't give Russ enough credit but he deserves it!  Russ edits the majority of my articles for the internet and often puts me back on track when I get stuck on some "side road".  And a great big public thanks to Joep Moonen for sending me the specimen!  This one is going to be spectacular!
Hope you find this one interesting enough to cause you to want to add the Philodendron to your collection!
Steve Lucas
Aroid-L mailing list