Re: Philodendron identification

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron identification
  • From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat@mobot.org>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 13:43:52 -0500

Dear Solène:

            This sure looks to me like P. hederaceum (Jacq.) Schott or a form of it.  Where is your garden located in Paris.  I know only the main Jardin Botanique near the Gard d’Austrilitz. I am flying to Europe tomorrow and will be in Paris at least briefly at the end of August.  I will be giving a lecture in French in Nancy on Aug. 27th so if you could come to Nancy it would be good to meet you.