Re: Philodendron cordatum

  • Subject: Re: Philodendron cordatum
  • From: brian lee <lbmkjm@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:36:02 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Marcus,

Aloha...great to hear from you.

I am so glad that my identification was confirmed by you.  There is no substitute for a Brazilian botanist to identify a Brazilian plant.  When I traveled around with Roberto Burle-Marx, the status of many Philodendron were poorly known.

Please keep in touch with this forum I for one,appreciate your opinion.

Aloha,

Leland