Re: Aroid-L P. XANADU

Julius might answer that if he's feeling up to it, but I
want to say, particularly for Julius' interest, that last
night I saw the movie Frost Nixon, and during the
interview in a private house in California between Frost
and Nixon, there was on a nearby table a magnificent
little philodendron which somewhat resembled the usual
form of Xanadu, but the leaves were suggestive of the
original sp. of which Julius showed us a photo.  It also
made me think of  the "Mini Selloum" Julius wrote about.

Any comments anyone?