Photos from the old ID Center

  • Subject: Photos from the old ID Center
  • From: "Marek Argent" <abri1973@wp.pl>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:24:35 +0200

Hello everybody,

I found a few photos of identified plant from the old (before 2005) ID Center,
They are identified now, but I don't know the authors of these photos.
If anybody recognizes his/her work, please answer here or to my address

And a question to the experts: These photos of Incarum pavonii were id'ed as Asterostigma pavonii,
could you check if the photos show the proper species?

Best,
Marek Argent