Re: Photos from the old ID Center

  • Subject: Re: Photos from the old ID Center
  • From: Scherberich <aroids@numericable.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:32:10 +0200

Dear Marek,

I am the author of both pictures of Lasimorpha senegalensis. These are old pictures taken in Ivory Coast in 1997.

With best regards,

Le 17 août 10 à 23:24, Marek Argent a écrit :

Hello everybody,
I found a few photos of identified plant from the old (before 2005) ID Center,
They are identified now, but I don't know the authors of these photos.
If anybody recognizes his/her work, please answer here or to my address
And a question to the experts: These photos of Incarum pavonii were id'ed as Asterostigma pavonii,
could you check if the photos show the proper species?
Marek Argent<Incarum (pavonii}) 1 (Aroidid).jpg><Incarum (pavonii}) 2 (Aroidid).jpg><Lasimorpha senegalensis 1 (Aroidid).jpg><Lasimorpha senegalensis 2 (Aroidid).jpg><Zomicarpella amazonica 1 (Aroidid).jpg><Zomicarpella amazonica 2 (Aroidid).jpg>_______________________________________________
Aroid-L mailing list

Aroid-L mailing list