Re: Aroid Seeds anyone?

  • Subject: Re: Aroid Seeds anyone?
  • From: Geoffrey Kibby <fieldmycol@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:08:55 +0100

Hi Jason, I can certainly help with Stenospermation. I have several plants of S. ulei and they flower regularly and produce hundreds of seeds which germinate readily. Or I have a number of seedlings ready to go if you think they would get through ok. Let me have your address and I will send seeds as soon as they are available.
Regards Geoffrey Kibby.

Sent from my iPhone