Re: Pinellia from seeds

  • Subject: Re: Pinellia from seeds
  • From: Ken Mosher <ken@spatulacity.com>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:15:21 -0400

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Pinellia from seeds
Yes, the two patches of P. pedatisecta growing in my outdoor garden are ever expanding.  I had no intention of removing the seed from the berry but I'm still wondering if I collect the berries/seeds over time and pile them up in a bowl indoors will it harm them to get dried out?

-Ken