Re: Don Burns

  • Subject: Re: Don Burns
  • From: Don Martinson <llmen@wi.rr.com>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:02:45 -0500

Title: Re: [Aroid-l] Don Burns
Don’t know if the name Don Burns has been mentioned.

Back in the 1990’s it was Don who first recruited me to join the Aroid list, the first listserv that I had ever joined.

I had been posting to one of the newsgroups in search of information on
Amorphophallus titanum and he wrote me privately to urge me to join the Aroid
List, specifically mentioning that the World Expert of Amorphophallus
was also a member (guess who?)

I certainly give him the credit for introducing me to all of you fine folks.

-- Don Martinson
   Milwaukee, Wisconsin