Re: Aroid Plantmen

It could be nice to have these stories and reminiscences written down and put in the newsletter.  One each edition, or two if they are shorter.  A list of Aroid plantmen and women could be made and  people could send in their stories to one location.

It's very enjoyable and educational, reading these! The name Roberto Burle- Marx is instantly recognizable as a famous plantman, but if I've heard stories about him, I've forgotten.

Susan Bryant