Re: Aroid Plantmen

I am wondering if there is some kind of email archive. I remember that in the past there was a way to go back and revisit older messages. I agree that it would be nice to pull together the messages by theme and after editing them make the available as a single unit by theme. I can’t even remember how the series got started but its focus has shifted back and forth so that we definitely arrange the comments by theme. Two such themes were 1. Good Growers 2. Persons who played an important roll in the IAS.

From: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] On Behalf Of Susan B
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 3:02 PM
To: Discussion of aroids
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid Plantmen

It could be nice to have these stories and reminiscences written down and put in the newsletter.  One each edition, or two if they are shorter.  A list of Aroid plantmen and women could be made and  people could send in their stories to one location.

It's very enjoyable and educational, reading these! The name Roberto Burle- Marx is instantly recognizable as a famous plantman, but if I've heard stories about him, I've forgotten.

Susan Bryant

Aroid-L mailing list