Re: Arisarum proboscideum

Dear Mark - with apologies to Don and Greg;
	Even though I currently am not growing Arisarum proboscideum, I
have on and off for years. Your plant does not sound much like the true
species and the suggestions that it may be a Pinellia especially in regard
to bulbils forming on the leaf/petiole interface.
	Its vigor suggests P. ternata, which should not be brought to a
plant sale with a large sign saving Caveat Emptor!.

	We all need more info to make a determination.

	Best		Jim W.

James W. Waddick          		Voice: 816 746 1949
8871 NW Brostrom Rd                  	E-MAIL:
Kansas City MO 64152 		Fax: 816 746 1939
Zone 5/6 -
Winter low  -10=B0F
Summer high +100=B0F