Re: new plants and new camera + update of some stuff

Recent messages about 2 weeks ago, inquiring about the Kodak DC-120 digital
camera, lighting, etc, have prompted me to do a couple of experiments with
the camera. The results are described in:

   http://ng.netgate.net/~kk/Araceae/photos.html

Any comments are welcome.

Also, there are a couple of minor updates to my aroid pages, all reachable
from:

   http://ng.netgate.net/~kk/Araceae/index.html#Additions

Since the last announced update in June, the following may be of interest:

   Arisaema flavum inflorescence
   Arisaema helleborifolium inflorescence
   Alocasia "Borneo Giant"
   Dracontium prancei
   Pseudodracontium lacourii

Enjoy!

KK

Krzysztof Kozminski
http://www.net#gate.net/~kk/ (remove # before browsing)
kk@net#gate.net (remove # before replying)
"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to
 pound in the correct screw."