Anthurium sp.

Dear All,

Have just returned from a vacation in Stockholm, Sweden where I purchased a
beautiful but sadly un-named Anthurium described only as the blueberry
anthurium. It is a striking species simply covered with flower spikes all in
various stages of berry with lovely pale lavender berries. I hope to get a
digitized picture and place it on the ID page for you to look at. What is the
best graphic format for this?

I will be happy to send seeds to anyone who wants them, each berry contains
about 6-8 quite small seeds so I just hope they will travel well in damp
tissue! Send me your snail mail address please if interested. A brief
description is: leaves broadly lanceolate about 10-15 cm long on petioles
about 20-25cm. The stems elongate and root at the nodes so it looks
as if it would turn into a scrambler, semi-climber in the wild given support.
Flowers profusely (over 30+ spikes on the 8 stems present in a 6 in pot);
spathe very short, green, 1 - 1.5 cm, spadix 2-4 times longer. Berries pale
lavender with a sharp apical point.

Any suggestions greatfully received.

Regards,

Geoffrey Kibby