Hi Geoffrey,

   I have an Anthurium scandens ssp. pusillum with light lavender berries. After checking a little
closer I notice the berries don't have a point at the apex and the leaves on mine are much
shorter at, 6-7cm. It is a climber and goes to seed very freely. The spathe is about 1/2 cm and
the spathix is 1 cm long. I have mine climbing on a board without soil. If it was in soil, like yours
is it might be larger in all aspects. Any opinions on that?

Mike Bordelon