Re: Anthurium sp.

Dear Geoffrey,

    Does your plant have large cataphylls all over the stem? That lavender
sharp pointed berry sounds familiar to me. Looks like an Anthurium
radicans (from Brazil) I had. I don't know how many species of this genus
have this kind of fruit but it can be a clue. Mine used to bear flowers
and fruit during all year, before it was murdered by my 2 years old niece.

Best wishes,

Eduardo.